2018 – 2019 FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE
Thursday, June 6 (Senior Exams 1, 2, 4, & 6)
- FINAL PORTFOLIO Submission for 1st Block, 4B +6B (Art 1) DUE Wednesday, June 5th by 7pm
Friday, June 7th (Senior Exams 3. 5 & 7)
- FINAL PORTFOLIO Submission for 3R + 7R (Art 2) DUE Thursday, June 6th by 7pm
THE FINAL PORTFOLIO IS DUE
the night before your exam by 7pm via CANVAS!
- 1st Block (Art 1): Sunday, June 16th by 7pm
- 3R (Art 2): Monday, June 17th by 7pm
- 4B + 6B (Art 1): Tuesday, June 18th by 7pm
- 7R (Art 2): Wednesday, June 19th by 7pm
- MAKE UP EXAM DATE does NOT include the FINAL PORTFOLIO – you must submit the FINAL PORTFOLIO by these dates and times above as they correspond to your exam date:
- the FINAL PORTFOLIO portion of the FINAL EXAM is given in advance, therefore it will NOT be accepted LATE
Part 1: Final Portfolio:
Sample for Slide No. 3: ***Journal Entry Slide question has changed!
Sample for Slide No. 4:
Sample for Slides No. 7-14:
- each slide has a header or title containing the type of assignment and name of the assignment
- studio project or
- images of art work are as large as they can get evenly spaced and balanced within frame of slide
- IMPORTANT! – only resize images from the corners (the image must be correct proportions)
Sample for Slide No. 15:
Sample for Slide No. 16:
Part 2: Visual Literacy Assessment
Review/Kahoot will be given the last day of class before FINAL EXAM!
Part 3: Diagnostic Drawing(s)
Below are possible drawing exercises you may be required to render for the FINAL EXAM. All of the techniques + skills described below are concepts we have learned, practiced and used this year in our work. Review and practice the following to be prepared for the Diagnostic Drawing portion of the FINAL EXAM. * you can also go back through the website to find access to resources for a deeper review on each concept (links will also be provided below:
BLENDING a SPHERE!
Your sphere should look something like this…it appears slightly different since it is a photograph.
In this photograph the how and why is explained…
Diagnostic Drawing continued:
The 3 listed below are timed…
- Still Life Object
- Corner of the Room
You should have 3 boxes drawn in 1-point linear perspective using the given vanishing point and 3 shapes. All lines should be parallel to the sides of the provided shapes or converging to the vanishing point. All converging lines, except for the one that is labeled, should be erased. One converging line, the horizon line and vanishing point should also be labeled.