Red Day DUE: Tuesday, December 20th Blue Day DUE: Monday, December 19th
1. What is contour line?
2.What is the difference between a contour line and a continuous contour line?
3. What is a color scheme?
Mastery Objective(s): The student will…
1. demonstrate his/her understanding of the Elements of Art: line and color and the Principles of Design: unity and rhythm by creating a continuous contour line face representing an emotion.
- Use continuous line to create a 2-D representation of an abstract face
LINE MUST START ON ONE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND END ON THE OTHER
- Must include, but not limited to:
- also consider incorporating other possibilities for the face: EYELASHES, MUSTACHE, BEARD, etc.
- MEDIUM: must use MORE THAN ONE MEDIUM “mixed media” – Sharpie, Marker, Colored Pencil, Watercolor, etc.
- Must have a recognizable EMOTION & COLOR SCHEME! Emotion and color scheme should be written on the back, bottom, right corner in pencil (lightly) along with your name and class.
PREVIOUS STUDENT EXAMPLES: