1st part – pencil outline
Red Day DUE: Friday, Dec. 1st
Blue Day DUE: Monday, Dec. 4th
2nd part – Sharpie outline
Red Day DUE: Thursday, Dec. 7th
Blue Day DUE: Friday, Dec. 8th
3rd part – watercolor
Red Day DUE: Wednesday, Dec. 13th
Blue Day DUE: Thursday, Dec. 14th
1. What is contour line?
2.What is the difference between a contour line and a continuous contour line?
3. What is a color scheme?
Mastery Objective(s): The student will…
1. demonstrate his/her understanding of the Elements of Art: line and color and the Principles of Design: unity and rhythm by creating a continuous contour line face representing an emotion.
- Use continuous line to create a 2-D representation of an abstract face
LINE MUST START ON ONE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND END ON THE OTHER
- Must include, but not limited to:
- also consider incorporating other possibilities for the face: EYELASHES, GLASSES, MUSTACHE, BEARD, etc.
- MEDIUM: Sharpies (Pen/Marker) or Permanent Black Pen/Marker and Watercolor
- Must have a recognizable EMOTION & COLOR SCHEME! Emotion and color scheme should be written on the back, bottom, right corner in pencil (lightly) along with your name and class.
PREVIOUS STUDENT EXAMPLES: