Mastery Objective(s): The student will…
- demonstrate his/her understanding of linear perspective by applying either one, two, or three-point in an artwork featuring an interior view of a space.
Media: open media (your choice), except NO GRAPHITE! IF you want to use GRAPHITE, it MUST be combined and unified with another medium.
- paper is given to you in a specific size
- must use 80% of your paper
- needs to have a definitive light source
- Subject Matter: an interior view of a space…
- the inside of a metro bus
- your bedroom or your dream bedroom
- a hallway at school
- an imaginary room
- Subject Matter: the items in the space must demonstrate your understanding of perspective…
- geometric items – tables, desks, chairs, etc.
- a design or object on the floor
- items on the walls – pictures, mirrors, windows, etc.
- Mood: must have a feeling of _____________ (your choice)…
- humorous, etc.
- Point of View:
- BIRD’S EYE
- WORM’S EYE
- above eye-level
- below eye-level
- @ eye-level
Examples of ONE-POINT Linear Perspective:
Examples of TWO-POINT Linear Perspective:
Examples of THREE-POINT Linear Perspective:
***note: not all of the examples above were intended for this project, so therefore, not all are ‘finished’ and of the quality I expect for your project. They are just examples for you to get ideas from.