Welcome to Blended Learning Camp 2016: Session 3 and 4!
Click on the link below to complete your warm-up:
1. What is blended learning?
2. How can I create an online presence?
3. What online tools are available for use and how can I incorporate these tools in my classroom?
4. How can blended learning, an online presence and online tools improve class flow and student self-efficacy?
Mastery Objective(s): The student will…
1. engage with online tools by participating in online activities.
2. demonstrate understanding by designing a content-specific online resource for a possible lesson or activity.
What is BLENDED LEARNING? Could I already be using this in my classroom? How can I make this work for me and my kids without MORE WORK?
Blended learning–instruction that combines online and onsite (in-classroom) resources and practices–is a research-based approach that leverages technology to build a collaborative, engaging, efficient, and effective learning environment. Blended learning takes many forms: teachers can blend a single lesson or activity, or use blended learning as a framework for an entire course.
Click on the link below to participate in our answer garden!
RESOURCES for your USE:
Click the image below for the link to the Blended Learning Camp Folder on Google Drive:
- Design your own content-specific online resource!!! I’m here for help and questions!